07 May 2011

An Interlude

Anon: ... if you actually look at the blog for a few minutes, that answer will be OBVIOUS. She is actually trying to get people to understand that this is Not a game. That it ruins you, that it is not only about the numbers and thast when you get to yous UGW, you will be satisfied, because most likely you will not.

CW: 101.6 this morning.
Walked 5.5 miles to the store and back. The time spend in the two stores included, took about 2 hours. Burned about 300 cals.
Had bran(80) with milk(45) and banana(50) =(175).
However, I also had a bit of other stuff, pretty much the same thing as last night... but purged all the way back to my bran.

So much for going to the Hibachi tomorrow and spending the day with the friend... I asked her what time we were going, and she said we were no longer going, but if plans changed, she would let me know. I know I should be happy about this, as I have avoided all those calories, but I just feel so let down. Ditched. Again.

Earlier, I had planned on only having egg whites today and stopped at the store to pick some up. I got there, and even put them in the basket. However, the mercy for animals video kept playing and replaying in my mind. Those chickens in the cages, but especially the baby make chicks being thrown into the grinder alive, simply becasue they were male... I have watched these videos before, but for some reason, this time it really hit me. Yes I still drink milk and sometimes eat cheese, but all in due time, I think I probably won't... It just haunts me.

CAUTION: the following, until I say, is kinda TMI, but I was happy, and it's kinda important for me I guess. I'll make it blod when I'm done with TMI.


So, today was kinda of an important day. As you know, I have been trying to lessen my use of lax. Stopped taking them the day I got my tongue pierced, then took only 1 last Sunday and since then, haven't had on. ANS Guess what I did today ALL ON MY OWN WIthout lax?!?!?

oK, I'm done. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. That's great about cutting down the use of Lax. I hate it when I can't go, so great job on being able to do so. I'm sorry you felt ditched, I'm sure your friend just had something come up.

    ReplyDelete