14 July 2010

All Gone

So, all my progress has been shoved down the toilet. My mom left, and my dad like, stopped eaating. He lost fifteen pounds in four days. He isn't a small guy and I think he feels that if he looses the weight, he will be 'good enough' for my mom again. So, in order to get him to eat, I was making dinner whenever he was home. I have gained back some of my weight, I WILL NOT be saying how much I have gained back, but lets just say, it was too fucking much. I am basically taking care of everyone and everything in and of the house now that my mom is gone. My dad is still hoping she will realize what she did was a mistake - leaving him for another guy - but, to be honest, she has burned all her bridges with me. She has broken my dad's heart time and again, and I am not going to stand by anymore and make her feel like she isn't ruining my brother and sister's lives by this.

MOre later. People are waking up.


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment