26 June 2010

UP...FAIL

The last week has been really weird for me... I cannot seem to control myself. All I want is junkfood. Just the thouhgt of eating something else does not even occur to me. But it all will end tomorrow. Today, I finally graduated officially. Off to college soon xD But seriously, tomorrow, I will begin truly cutting out any and all junkfood. And if I don't like it, well, too damn bad. I have a lot of fat-free yogurt, milk, veggies, fruits, and (once a week only, tops, Boca).

I haven't weighed myself in more than a few days. The last time I checked (Monday) i was all the way back up to 100.0 lbs. HORRIBLE.

I recently found a gym that is pretty cheap. Only 20 bucks a month. But I have doubts about it. We shall see. I am going to continue running in the mornings before showering.

Tomorrow:
Coffee w/truvia, fat free skinny creamer
Fat-Free Yogurt
One Apple
Sobe 0 cal green tea
Water
More cofee

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment