21 October 2010

And Which Way Would That BE??

I am pretty tired right now, but I don't fancy sleeping either... There really isn't a reason not to sleep, except that I have no right to do so. There is no reason to. I have not earned it. I am a failure upon the world that is a great bump in the road that they will soon flatten from continually running over and over again. What to do then?

Monday I am supposed to call about my other job at McDonalds, but I am not sure if I especially want the job anymore... I am not really happy at subway, but I am quite sure I would be less so at Mcds. And besides, McDs is even worse off than Subway. And I would be getting more hours, but less pay. I think I should just stick here and keep it at that for now... I was also thinking about applying for a seasonal job somewhere, that would be pretty nice; --crap my battery is going to die. write morelater!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment