15 June 2010

ABC

Hey, today was absolutely horrible. There is no really other way to put ot other than FUCK ME. I am weakweakweak. Granted I am down to my weight goal of 97, that is not what really counts. My mom bought oreos the other day after I specifically asked her not to. And she even put them in my room. Needless to say I did not resist and gave in. I was doing so well too. So, tomorrow, I am going to just drink coffee and water. And around 4, right before I go to work, I will have a fat free yogurt.


15 June

Breakfast: 730a
5 oz. Soymilk
BLueberry muffin
Lunch: 330p
Boca Sppicy Chik'n Patty w/ketchup
Sm. White Hamburger Bun
Dinner: 8p
1.5 in sub (1 tbs honey mustard and 1 tb. yellow mustard, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red pepper, black pepper)
cookie...




Plan For 16 June

Breakfast: 930a
Coffee w/ cream and sugar

Take max for VERY LONG walk. Approx. 1-hour. Maybe go to the park or something?
If needed, have another cup of coffee around 2.

Lunch: 400p
Fat Free Yogurt
Water
~~~

On another note, as of today, I am done with high school. I have to go to my graduation still, but today was the last time I had to go in for some form of educational purposes! It hasn't quite hit me yet, but the next time I will be going back to school, I will be going to college. Wow.

Also, beginning Thursday, I am going to start the ABC Diet because I am out of school now. I'll kepp you guys(whoever that may be xD) updated

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment