15 June 2010

A visual For Ya


Here is a picture I took when I weighed about 103... I am now down to 97, but i don't really feel like I've lost any weight... I felt it was time to show you guys how nasty I am. I mean, Especially my hips and ass. That is my least favourite part of my body. They are just so fucking huge and nasty. Running up the stairs makes me feel like shit... But Im practically too tired to keep typing and to actually make sense, so I will continue this lovrly post latre.

The most common error made in matters of appearance is the belief that one should disdain the superficial and let the true beauty of one's soul shine through. If there are places on your body where this is a possibility, you are not attractive--you are leaking. - Fran Lebowitz

XX

2 comments:

  1. you look so good! congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. this means so much to me. aww now look, im tearing up right in panera!

    ReplyDelete