16 December 2010

Almost Alice

CW: 102.4

So, I go home in about two and a half days… I am so scared. It just hit me that I am going to have to see people. Like, people that I used to think were my friends and now which are people I don’t care if I see or not. Well, I think I don’t care at least. It wouldn’t really surprise me if I truly did indeed care about them still. It’s just that, well, maybe I don’t WANT to care? If I could just be at least 102 by the time I go home. The first thing I am going to do I’d go to the gym; before I even go home. I am going to get off the thruway in Liverpool and go to the gym and then I’ll be able to get in the shower when I get there and be all ready to go bowling with my sister.
I am all packed ready to go home. I just don’t want to be HERE anymore. Although, I know it will be the same thing when I get there. I won’t want to be THERE anymore and will want to be here again - but hey, maybe not. I am not as lonely there as I am here. That is for damn sure. I don’t really have too many friends, but that is really my own doing. I know if I wanted to, I could probably make a bunch of friends, but I am not sure I do. No, I do not. I enjoy the… not quiet, but, maybe the, ease I suppose. It is so much easier. Yes, that’s it. Easier.

Laxitives are bad yet so fucking wonderful. Gotta go. More in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment