11 February 2011

Fast

I am going to do a liquid fast through until Wednesday. I am above 100 again because of yesterday. My car is horrifically broken, and I freakerd out and just ate soo much. However, I had 25 laxatives, then when I got home, I purged most of it. Then took 13 this morning after seeing that number on the scale. 101.6. Unacceptable. So, I will be fasting through today until Wednesday. I can have huice coffee, ect. Thats it. Only liquids. And, even though I hate doing so, I am going to start using the gym at my uni until I get my gym membership. Gotta go to class, but lots to update later

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about the gain. Please be careful though hun, that's a lot of lax and a very long fast on top of it. Worried bout ya, so please be safe and strong <3

    ReplyDelete