12 February 2011

Find My Way Back

SO, after thinking about it, I realized whenever I try to spur of the moment fast, I always end up eating a shit-ton of junk food. So, correction to my fast through wednesday:

Instead, I will fast Sunday and tuesday and every two days. The two days in between the fasts, I am going to stay under 200 calories. I am also going to start using the treadmill on campus. I am going to start going at night after work when hopefully it will not be too busy. It will probably be difficult, but much more effective in the long run than my fast. Because, really, if I am being realistic, I know at some point if I try to fast, I am going to seriously binge - of which I am tired of doing.

Yesterday, I also got a couple more workout DVDS. I got three Jullian Michaels (Beginners, Matabolism Boost, and a Cardio), I got the ELLE cardio and the yoga one, and I also have this Valerie Bertinelli one. I did three stages of the Metabolism Boost one today. It was very good. Very inclusive. I am going to start doing that in the morning before I get ready for class and before I shower at night.

As of this monring, I was 100.0. I had already had coffee, however. Tomorrow is my fasting day. It should be pretty simple. I have a meeting for work at 830, then I work 11 to 3 (probably get out at 2). Then I have to come back to study for a stats test on Monday and write a paper. I just wish I could check out for a while. I don't want to think about school anymore. I wish I could just leave. But I know to do what I want, I have to stay put.

I have had today:
Good Belly Probiotic Juice Drink (50)
3 Cookies :( (220)
1 Serving high fiber Triscuit Crisps (130)
TOTAL: 400

With the workout I did earlier, I would guess I burned about 200. I did the warm up, then three of the seven levels.

Hopefully, because of the cookies, I do not see a weight gain tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment