02 February 2011

The Promise

CW: 98.8

My uni was closed today because of the storm that I guess hit a lot of people. I didn''t even know about it until last night when I was told classes were cancelled, because I don't watch TV. Good thing I get texts or I would have gone to class.

Yesterday, I ate a small low fat piece of danish. I felt really horrible, eating solid food that caloric after all my hard work. So, I took 5 laxatives. I know I shouldn't have, but I dod, so whatevs. I feel so clean. Empty. Tomorrow is going to be a fast day, because I have class 8 to 11, then I work 1130 to 730, with a half hour break probably around 4. I'm not sure what I will be eating today. Probably just a yogurt (90).

My wisdom teeth are getting better. My stitches are starting to come out, finally. It's kind of weird, actually.

So far today, I have had half a pitcher of iced coffee (1 pot coffee(0), 1 1/2 cup fat free milk(135), Splenda(0). That's it. I figure I will eat at 3PM. That way it will give me time to digest it before bed so I don't waste calories and they turn into fat.

I was on myfitnesspal.com, and it told me that if I kept eating how I was eating, I would be down to 87 in 5 weeks. Seeing that made me have a whole new motivation. 87 is a very pretty number, don't you think.

Lots of homework to catch up on, but definitely more laters.

2 comments:

  1. my fitness pal told me 73 in 5 weeks, that little tracker is dangerously triggering, giving us bad ideas, but please be safe <3 stay strong
    congratz on weight loss btw <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!

    I'm so jealous!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete