31 March 2011

It's Not My Fault, Really

Wow. I was reading O.G.'s blog
and the last comment pasted in it really pisses me off. As seen, this ladt is 220 lbs and only 5'4''

I AM 5'4''. When I weighed 122 lbs in 8th grade, I was... in my opinion chunky, in others, perhaps 'healthy' and this lady says her healthy weight is 220. I just cannot wrap my head around this. My mouth just dropped, my mind, blank. Dumbfounded. I mean, why would people not want to get healthy and avoid serious problems because of excessively high weight later on in thier future. Does it not discust them that when they look down, they can barely, if at all, see thier feet?? That's just wrong on so many levels... I don't care if you've been fat all your life or whatever, take control, get healthy. She says she eats normally and exercises and hikes, ect, ect, ect. BUllshit. If there was some sort of medical issue, someone would have picked up on that for sure. I bet her idea of eating healthy is making fat foods at home rather than going out and stuffing her face.

I realize this is mean to say, but I'm angry atm so there ya go.

CW: 103.0

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you entirely. [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit fucking hypocritical, considering your GW is 84 pounds.
    Lets see... you're 5'4. So if you were to reach 84 pounds your BMI would be 14.4. That's BELOW underweight. I bet your idea of eating healthy is not eating at all, amiright?
    Being fat isn't healthy, but being that skinny isn't healthy either, princess. :)

    ReplyDelete