11 March 2011

Onward Downward

Going home today... Won't even have a chance to eat until probably five. So I will probably just have a pear today. I purposely wore my skinny jeans today, because they are a bit snug, so, whenever I think about eating, I am reminded how fat I am again because of my jeans.

Sunday, I am going to Uno's and then to see Red Riding Hood with friends. I am going to wear a pair of tighter jeggings again to make sure I don't stuff my face at Uno's. I WILL be in control again. And I will not lose this. I just can't. 101.2 this morning. Slowly but surely, getting there.

I found a couple peoople on prettythin who actually go to school right by me. That made me pretty happy. It just feel differently, interesting, to know there are other who you don't know right by you going through the same thing. It is different than to just assume, yea there are definitely others around here... But gotta go pack my car now. More later tonight.

XXX

2 comments:

  1. I missed reading your blog too <3 (btw it'd be cool if I could get ur email so I can add you to my reader list, had to privatize it)
    It is hard to drop that habit, and there is a side of beauty to it, I don't understand that myself so don't feel bad.
    I've also been eating like crazy as well >.< Stay strong girl. And have fun while you are out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy, I nominated you for versatile blogger! :-)
    http://dragonflyandamoth.blogspot.com/2011/03/rules-1.html

    ReplyDelete