15 August 2011

Returning to the Land of the Suns

I had a small setback the other day. Down 1.2 from yesterday though.

Todays intake:
3 XL DD Coffees (220)
Fiber One Blueberry Yogurt (50)
17 Grapes (51)
Total: 321

After having my grapes at 530, I was so worried that I would be tempted to binge that I had a sip of cough syrup and made myself sleep. I woke at nine, and now just feel funny. When I woke up, I weighed myself and was down .4 from this morning. I nam finally back on track, getting back down there and it feels so great.

Bad: I am a horrible person. It would appear to be true that I lead people on. I can't say I don't entirely realize what I am doing, because I do, I just don't like to hurt people so I just allow things to happen that really shouldn't. He came over last night and I know we both had quite different intentions. but I was unable to voice my feelings on the matter. Now, I am hiring him at work, so this should be interesting. What to do?

Do I explain to him that I really don't see myself with anyone, male female or anyhting inbetween or outside? Or do I just tell him I want to be friends thast I do not like him like that...

Oh to the confusion that is me...

1 comment:

  1. Tell him the TRUTH! As the Genie would say from Alladin:D My fave. But really honesty will save you from hurt. And if we are being honest, don't we Ana's have enough on our plate? Funny I used that as a metaphor. Oh, well you get it.
    Stay Strong<3
    J.P.

    ReplyDelete