07 September 2011

Party if You Can Rememberr

Down another three pounds... I never would have guessed it though, really. I suppose one good thing from the horrible experience last Wednesday is that it kind of turned me around. I guess that's what happens when you snort a hella lot Ativan and then the only thing you remember is watching a movie about ED with your ED friend. Honestly, I barely remember from ten minutes after doing it until the morning two days later... Everyone thought I was just really sick. Thankfully, no one pressed that I go to the hospital - not sure that is necessarily a good thing, really. However, whenever I eat anything at my house or when I am out and get get to a private bathroom, I have been purging what ever possible. Then taking 5-8 lax a night... The one thing I DO remember from that morning after is that I weighed myself and remember seeing - almost told you how much I weigh!

I have two weeks from Sunday to get down to 100. Most certainly doable.

4 comments:

  1. You are soo strong! Im jealous and can't wait to get to 100LBS!!! Im considering laxs too because I umm went #2 this morning and lost 5LBS from it. That's incredible! I feel like I haven't read a lot from you lately. Hope you will post more often dear. And, Stay Strong<3
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I OD'ed on Ativan a little more than a year ago. Apparently I ended up taking other pills too. I don't remember taking more than 8 mg, but apparently I took like 40 mg and whatever pills I could find. And I passes out and did end up in the hospital. Apparently the hospital made me drink some stuff to like absorb it and I remember a few bits here and there at the hospital, but I don't remember much. I had no clue what day it was when I woke up though. So just be careful with that.
    Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :S Glad you're all right. I hope you'll stay all right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hate myself for fucking you up like that. :(

    ReplyDelete