27 April 2010

Should That Make Me Feel Good...?

When people comment on how skinny I am, I act like it doesn't phase me. Or that it's just whatever. But on the inside I am jumping for joy. And when I see people looking at me in public, I feel awesome. I feel better than them, because I have more control and they are weakweakweak. Even my best friend. She is SOSOSO not skinny really. But shes not supermajor fat. She has this joke. She says I have 'Hip Bones of DEATH' and I just pass it off like she never said anything, but it always makes me feel better.

Today, I ate a small brownie and felt so discusting. why did I have to eat that. It was quite unneccesary. So, for the rest of the day all I did was exercise and drink water. But that. Where did that get me...

No comments:

Post a Comment