30 April 2010

Just a Reminder for Ma. haha.

So, I'm supposed to be writing a ten page paper about anorexia for my beginner Sociology class right now. It was due three days ago. Lately I've been ahving trouble sleeping, so when I get home, I'm just so damn tired. Tomorrow is the cut-off date for late papers that my professor will actually look at, so I fugure I should probably do it. It's just that, I'm doing all this 'statistical, factual' research and it is pissing me off. I'm trying to keep my paper neutral and whatnot, and not go overboard with saying something like, being five four, if you weight 120 lbs. go get some damn help. ew, figure that might cause some questions that are quite unwanted. I'm finally back down to 102. For about a week I was at 103.4 and today I checked and was so happy to see that I was once again at least back down to 102.0, which is pretty good. I did quite well today with eating.

Breakfast: Coffee with light 'creamer' and a little sugar.
Lunch: 100 calorie fruit and grain bar. Apple juice
Snack: 4 small apple slices.
Dinner: 2 small Boca Tacos (Hard shell, boca, lettuse, spinach, tomato, teaspoon taco sauce. Grape juice

I'm so happy I stayed away from junk food today. Lately I see and and want to try just a little bite, but I know it is definitely NOT worth it.

Oooh! And I found these LIpton Cup o' Soup things at the grocery store today, and a wholw mug of soup is only 45 calories. And they will probably fill me up for a while, which is niice. But they won't make me feel overful. haha.

Probably should get back to writing that essay now... Damn, so don't want to though.

No comments:

Post a Comment