14 November 2010

The only thing I ate today was half a bag of fat free lays potato chips. As soon as I got out of work I went to study so as not to end up eating. This seems to be avery good distraction. Studying, I mean. HA Who woulda known. Also, I made a list the other day of things I can and do do when I feel like I am going to cave. Enjoy!


Tips:
1.: Crochet
2.: Write poetry
3.: Write in journal
4.: Go to the store. Browse.
5.: Read a book/magazine
6.: Have something to drink
7.: Clean my room
8.: Make To Do and other lists
9.: Take a shower
10.: Exercise
11.: Go for a run
12.: Study/Do Homework
13.: Surf the internet
14.: Watch a movie
15.: Call someone… maybe not.
16.: Do some much needed laundry
17.: Do the dishes
18.: Cook something very intricate and time consuming
19.: Do hair/makeup
20.: Reorganize clothes
21.: Make bed
22.: Clean car
23. Vacuum/sweep
24.: Play a card game
25.: Play Sudoku or other ‘board’ game
26.: Make a collage
27.: Weigh yourself. Think of what would happen to that number if you ATE!
28.: Look at yourself naked in the mirror. Can you? Didn't fucking think so.
29.: Do a jigsaw puzzle
30.: Go to a coffee shop. Study there
31.: Go window shopping
32.: Reorganize shelves and belongings.
33.: Brush teeth and double mouthwash
34.: Repaint your nails
35.: Get a colouring book and crayons
36.: Think of tattoo ideas
37.: Think of all the things you have to do that day. Plan out your time in increments


SO there ya go. Hope you like it. There's other things you could do course. But this is the basic list for what I do. HA, don't I have SUCH an exciting existance. Yea, I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment