28 January 2011

Hello Goodbye

In less than two hours I will be heavily sedated. When I wake up, my wisdom teeth will be gone and in Thor place a lot of pain.

I have good news and I have bad news. I am vegan no more. I do see the reasons for it but being vegan has me binging like crazy. I used to eat say, a yogurt and 60 calories of a healthy choice meal. Being vegan, I couldn't do that as well. So now it is back to strict restricting. I have to get down to 98 by next Friday. Definitely doable. I did not bring mg scale back home with me, regrettably. When I left yesterday, I was back the fuck all the way to 103.4. It is so hard for me to see hhat number. It is a discusting fat number. 5 pounds in 7 days. Definitely.

A friend of mine, Kristiin was going to go with me today, but she set her alarm wrong so I told her just to. Not worry about it.

Wish me luck! Love yous

XXX
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment