30 September 2010

Three

So, I took these Screening tests/surveys today for the counseling services at my uni. In about two weeks they will have a general free screening and, if needed, you will ge treferred to someone. Well, the screenings were:
Alcohol
Depression
Eating Disorder
General Anxiety Disorder
PTSD
Bipolar Disorder

Well, three of these, after I took the survey, told me I should seriously consider seeking professional help. Depression. ED. GAD. I would really like to get help for my depression. But I feel like if I were to go in and talk to someone, they would find out some shit that I don't want them to find out about... I don;t want to be this sad anymore. I want to be able to DO things like I used to before Graduation Day... That day will always be a turning stone in my life... and not because I graduated either. My entire high school graduation experience is marred with horrible memories that have soiled the good times of that time. But, I used to be somewhat happy. And before she did that the forrst time, I was a happy kid. But, according to my dad, after, I was never the same... I never had that shine in my eye anymore...

I think maybe I will ask my old therapist from high school if she thinks I should talk to them about it or not. I kept a lot from her. Only told her the better shit. The shit that didn't have to do with MY feelings. After a few years, we became more friends than doctor and patient...

No comments:

Post a Comment