29 September 2010

Versus

Would I rather cut or smoke and feel the need to eat? Well, that answers itself, do doubt. As far as I am concerned, I would rather cut, feel the relief, rather than smoke, feel good for a while, eat a fucking shit load and feel like crap for a couple days. But that is my opinion.

I called the state college I had planned on transferring to in the spring semester adn they told me they give pririty to third semester students first, and then work thier way down. That I would have little to no chanve of getting in. That was when I broke down. For the like, fifth time in three days. What is wrong with me? I cry over the littlest thing.

And I realized today that by the tenth of october I need to make about $400 to be able to jsut pay my uni bill this month alone.

This girl I been talkin to that likes me works at this facility that works with autistic and disadvantaged youths. Its $10.84 a week, overnight, and full-time. She said she could probably get me in and that I would make about $1200 on the training alone. Even though it is an absolutely sucky job, I am quite desperate... I', going to go for it.

And I have an interview at McDonald's on Saturday. Hopefully that goes well. Even though it is with food, I won't need to worry, because I hate the smell of that place alone. But anyways, I will be carefull.

I really don't care. even a factory job would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment