29 September 2010

Weakness

FUUCK!!!! Today I went to lunch with a friend of mine from school at the cafe. I had the biggest crush on her, butn she has a pretty cool gf, so I so would not want to ruin that. But yea, I went o lunch with her, cuz she won't go alone. Neither will I. I had the following, because I am a fatfatfatfatfatfatfatfat fucking cow that should be quarantined. But yea, I had the following:

1 Piece of pizza
Squash
1 Scoop FF Vanilla Ice cream
2 cookies


FUUUCKFUCKFucKFUCKFUCKFUCK

I feel discusting. To make up for this, I will eat nothing for three days. Tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday.

Only:

Water, Coffee of course, 0 Calorie flavour packs for my water.
If I feel too faint, I will drink some diet soda to make my tummy feel like it is full. Chew a lot of gum. NO ACCEPTIONS!!!

I am tired of looking at that scale and seeinf three numbers. There should be two small, very small numbers. It also measure my BMI, or bodt fat % or whatever. That is absolutely unacceptable and will soon be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment