30 April 2011

My Blue Heaven

Been rereading my actual journal. It's actually quite an inspiration. Since getting my tongue pierced, I have lost 3 lbs as of this morning (106.0). I haven't weighed myself since then. once the aid leaves my house, I am going to weigh-in and shower.
150 jumping jack
60 crunches
50 leglifts on each leg
Stretches
Cream corn(100)
Applesauce(120)
After I ate, around 230p, I felt horrible. Like I had gained five pounds from the corn. One hour to go... and I will know. I really want to go to the gym, but with my not having a job, and the price of gas, I really can't afford to drive to campus on days I really don't need to be driving anywhere... SO cannot wait to get home, lay my carpet out, and set up my treadmill. It will be wonderful. Run in the morning, walk for a bit at night. :)

I'm not sure, really what to do about the whole laxative thing. The last time I took them was tuesday night. I'm not sure if I should maybe taker 1-2, once a week, or what. I just DON'T KNOW! I just feel if I take them, then I will want to continue taking them... Honestly, I think if I had insurance, I would probably go to the dorctors. Not to recover, just to check and see if I have done any real damage. But, alas, I do not. Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment