13 April 2011

Those In Glass Houses

Why didn't I think of this before?!?! I went to the gym again today, (-220). It is soo much better now. I barely feel the urge to eat anymore. Before, I would have to pass through the kitchen to go to the basement to do laundry, and I would find myself rooting in the fridge for some cookies. they weren't even GOOD cookies, they were just there and crunchy and whatever, but now, I don't even really want them. Why eat them. 2 cookies would mean twenty-five minutes on the treadmill. No thanks. I realize now, I was 'confusing' boredom for hunger. Not anymore.

I talked to my professor, and rearranged my testing schedule, so instead of going home on the 17th of May, I will not be going home on the 13th! The trade-off for this, however, is on the 11th I have my stats test 8-10, then my English final 1010-12. Then I have a test on the 9th during the scheduled class time, as well as my History final on the 13th 2-4. Then I will finally be able to go home. I can't believe it. 30 days. That is all. That is nothing. Simple. My GW for the day I go home, as of right now, is 95, but surely that will be modified as I lose more weight. We shall see my progress.

To distract myself from boredom, I have been walking to Dunkin Donuts, getting a coffee. Making pretty tables and charts to keep me on track. I was knitting, but I ran out of yarn... Randomly organizing and reorganizing my room.

I feel like a cop-out. I got Maderma for the worse of my scars. It's not that I am ashamed of them. I do not want to get rid of them. However, as of late, I will wake up in the middle of the night because they hurt and itch so bad. I am hoping with the Maderma, once the scars get a bit smaller, they won't hurt as bad. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment