16 April 2011

Negative

The best I can say for the past four days is I didn't gain. SW:105.4. This morning CW: 105.4.

Today:
wake up, cafe (30).
Drove to campus, use treadmill (-250)
Then at 1pm - Salad(french blend, 13; FF Dressing, 30)= (43)
5pm - Apple (80)
Ricecake(40) with jam(10)
Total: 203
Treadmill: -250
Net Total: -47

That is actually SO much food. This way, I can eat a couple times, rather than making myself wait until afternoon and wanted a shit ton of sweets.

This was not what I wanted for today, to just not have gained... Because of this, I am going to motivate myself even more, especially when I get to finally move back home. |I am going to buy a treadmill.| Simple as that. I am looking at a few different ones. I figure I am going to go to Sports Authority and Dick's Sporting when I finally go home on Wednesday. With the warrantee and tax, my max is going to be 700. Prefferably 600. I figure it is for a good cause though. :) Time for that salad... I'm so scared to eat it. But I WILL have control today! I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment