15 May 2010

Coffee Coffee Coffee and Espresso Shots at IHOP

Breakfast
Lunch:
Coffee with 1% milk and 2 tsp. sugar
Small bowl of raisin bran with 1% milk
Dinner:
XL Coffee from DD
1 Packet Strawberries & Cream oatmeal

Today I was worried all day because I wasn't home this morning so I wasn't able to weigh myself on my own scale. I used my freinds and it said 100 (not digital, so thats about as close as I could figure), but I don't know just how accurate her scale is so yea...

Friday (yesterday) was my prom. It was pretty good i guess. Certainly not the 'amazing night' everyone makes it out to be that's for sure. It was fun, just not amazing. I had a better time at IHOP after prom. We got there at like 2 in the morning. The waiter was mad flirting with me. That is where the espresso shots come in. We did them together, but mine ended up half espresso half coffee. Ha. I'm a horrible cheater. Even though its kind of far away, next time I;m in the area, I will certainly be going back. It was kind of difficult at IHOP though, with at the fat foods. I ended up getting a crepe with banana and very little nuttella[sp?]. No whip cream of course.

I was quite happy though, I didn't eat and junk food today or fatty foods, so that's just awesome of course. By the end of the week I vow to be down to AT LEAST 99.

And, by the way, my dress was not as loose as when I tried it on from getting fitted, so thats an improvement too. And I danced ALOT. good bye some calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment