31 May 2010

Lower

I am so happy. I wasn't able to get to a scale yesterday so I was all worried that I had gained weight. When I got on the scale today, I was down to 100.8!!!! perhaps I will start doing that randomly - not weighing myself and just super restricting on those days.

Also, very sunny -- this guy I used to, well, still kinda do, have a crush on (i've smoked with him a couple times, hung out) apparently likes me. I even made a facebook yesterday. I really have no reason to be on there really, except I wanted to get in touch with some people... okay, okay, in touch with him. But, we were supposed to meet up today at the feild days and I ended up getting called into work. Hopefully, I'll be able to hang out with him soon. :)

Haven'y eaten anything yet today. Just had my morning cup of coffee as usual.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment