12 May 2010

Here it is For you To See...

Today, I did so very well. Here is what I ate all day:
Breakfast:
Coffee with lite cream and 2 tsp sugar.
Lunch:
1/2 Veggie Sandwich (1 piece bread total)
Dinner:
Apple
Coffee with lite cream and 2 tsp. sugar

My weight, sadly, was up to 102.8 this morning so I also exercised for two total hours today to burn off that cupcake that was forced upon me yesterday. It was my brother's birthday and was quite pressured to eat one and so as not to arouse suspition, I ATE IT! I am a pig and should have tried to get out of it harder. Soon, though, I will be going away to college and will not have to worry about people noticing what I eat.

I have devised a plan to goet them off my backs though. I make sure that I get something to 'eat' and bring it in my room. Then, becasue I always get food that is not going to go bad or anything, just keep it in my room until I get home from work, when everyone is sleeping and put it back.

Friday is my senior prom and hopefully my dress is loose. My tailor did it a week ago and when I tried it on, it was a big snug. I felt so discusting and fat. I'll let you know (if there really is anyone actually reading this, which would be pretty cool I guess) how that goes. Especially the dinner part. And my attemp at putting make-up on and making my hair look super niice.

I have been reading Wasted, by Marya Hornbacher. An awesome book by the way. Whenever I am feeling weak, I read more and more of the book, over and over again if I have to even. It has really helped me. Although not in the way that it was intended. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment