30 May 2010

Epic Fail

Yesterday was a failure. I have been doing really good as of late. Not eating very much. No breakfast except coffee, something small and fat free for lunch. And just a yogurt or small fruit for dinner. Then, yesterday, I worked with one of my friends and she always eats SO much. And the bad part is, she always wants me to make it for her becasue she asys that I make it well, but then, she always wants me to eat with her. Yesterday, I ate a smaller half of a persoanl viggie pizza (at Subway). That was at 1930h and I still feel gross at 955h the next morning. UGH!!

Luckily, I work a ten hour shift today with people that don't often eat at work. Yay :)

And Dunkin Donuts gives us free coffee so we are all goo-ood. Lotsa fat free coffee to fill up my tummy. YAY. Well, gotta go to work, but I am going to blog more. I don'y know who I am talking to though, because I don't really expect any followers. Even though that would be cool, jsut won't get my hopes up, ya know?

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment