20 January 2011

Heavy Hangs the Albatross

So, no more food is allowed 'open' in my room. No snack-like things anyway. Last night, I was doing so well. I ate:

10 Dried cherries around 2
1.5 Servings Vegetarian Vegetable Soup at 6
But then, Because I wasn't especially hungry when i had my soup, I just wanted to keep eating. I had more dried cherries, because that was the only thing that I have that isn't individually wrapped and in a can or in the basement. I ate them, and I ate them. After I ate probably a little less than a cup, but we will say a cup just to be safe, maybe more? Not more than two cups, I know that much, at least, I threw them away and poured nail polish remover over them so I wouldn't pick them out, becasue they were the only thing in the garbage. I threw some of it up, but I wasn't able to continue, becasue, I cannot remember if I mentioned, I have a housemate now. Her bedroom is right nest to the bathroom and after I threw up the first time, she knocked on the door and asked how long I was going to be. I don't know if she heard me or not, but I was too scared.

Beacause of my trying to get off laxatives, i couldn't get rid of it. It just sat in my stomach. Due to that, I am going to fast today. I will have coffee, and skinny water. At 315, I will have ten grapes.

I have to work 5 to 9 at work. The crap one by my college... At least I don't have to close anymore, so I will be out of work at 9 all three days I work. I bought all my textbooks last night, 5 in total, and, because I am a super bargain shopper and was able to buy 4 of them the edition previous to what the prof had listed, I spent all of $107.71 My Stats book cost $63 of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment