02 January 2011

Yesterday, so Yesterday...

Hey guys. So, my Blogger app on my Droid is being stupid. I posted on the 29th but lost it somehow. Anyways...

My main new years resolution is I am going vegan! I have been having a lot of trouble lately with junk food and such. So, when I was rereading my blog, I realized how strict I used to be. I am going to get that back. My tongue is healed now for the most part so it isn't too bad eating. I decided that going vegan will do the following:
-stop me from eating subway
-stop me from eating at friends houses so much because there won't be much choices.
-stop me from just eating as much as I was and help me lose these last few pounds.

The only thing that is really difficult is when people ask me why I decided to do it. Latter.I just tell that I've wanted to do it for a while and finally decided to do it. Also, there really isn't a reason for me Not to, ya know?

Yesterday I had the following:
Quaker oatmeal (1/2 cup dry) with splenda, cinnamon, and a few bits of chopped apples
Small bite of vegan cookie.

Before I ate tbd cookie, I weighed myself at about ten thirty. I was at 99.8. Today, because I am far too close to being in the triple digits, I am going on a fast for today. I had a cup of coffee this morning. Going to the gym before work. Maybe another coffee at work from dunkin donuts. Then go home and clean my room.

I am so happy I can be going.g to the gym again.

Another resolution is that by the end of this school year, I want to have at least 500 dollars saved up. I know thats not a lot. But lately i haven't been able to save money.

---

The blog I wrote the other day, the one that got lost was quite significant. Now that I am back from school, I am seeing all my regulars from work again. They all have neen saying the same general thing. That I look really skinny like I lost weight. I just smile and say no, all puzzled. My favourite regarding, also the mom of one of my kinda friends, I saw at wegmans. She was overly.concerned about it. She went on for like ten minutes about if I was eating at school and if I was okay and whatnot. Inside I was beaming of joy.

Off to work though. More later.

XXX
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment