07 January 2011

There Will Be No Next Time

So yesterday I sadly took 5 laxatives... but then right after I purged everything in my stomach. Felt Soo good to ne empty. I was down to 97.6 but then after last night I am, ad of this morning at 98.4. Fail! Tonight I have to go to this stupid sports bar with my dad for my birthday dinner. Why we are going to a sports bar? Because he has a gift certificate. Grrr. I looked at the menu Nd I am going to have to have like nachos with salsa or something. My only other option really, is fries so ill just have the lesser of the two... then ill go home and purge it all. I have to. No choice. The only other option would have been going to panera tomorrow for lunch, which would have been even more calories. So instead I will fast tomorrow and just like super clean my room again.

I am also going to reread Unbearable Lightness. Amazing book. If you have not read it yet, you must. I don't even know what to say about it except that it is absolutely amazing.

I'm on my break at work and stupidly forgot to brig a book to read so instead I am trying to find ways to waste the next ten minutes.

Does anybody have any good suggestions for novels and memoirs about ED?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite novels on the subject is The Passion of Alice http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Alice-Stephanie-Grant/dp/0553378619. Alice, the obvious protagonist, takes the criticism for being more facilitator than character, but think of it as someone so entrenched in the disorder she lost the uniqueness of her personality. At the clinic she forms an alliance with the ED spectrum: Louise, BED; Gwen, also anorexic; and Maeve, every impulsive stereotype of a bulimic who also romantically intrigures her.

    And... happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete