26 January 2011

Bleed For You

As I have mentioned, I believe, Friday I am getting my wisdom teeth out. I was really worried about the cuts on my arms... I just talked to them and they said that I would have to have my arms exposed because I am getting an IV to put me under. I don't know waht I am going to do. This morning I cut my lower arms three times really bad. I don't know what to do about it. Obviously, they are going to see them. I am thinking I will wear arm warmers to hide the new ones on my lower arms and not worry too much about the scars on my upper. I will also have to make sure I tell the doctor that because I am 19, they are bound by confidentiality and not to tell my mom. OH I'm so scared.

On another point, I am back up to 102. Laxatives...

Monday I took 6. The next morning I took nine more. Then last night I took 9 more. I couldn't purge and I binged bad. I had:
6" veggie sub, dry
Over the course of the day I ate an entire box of Fiber one cereal with ff almond milk.
6 Veggie Bites

I couldn't purge it all for some reason. So when I got back from class today I took 9 laxatives.

My cuts this morning actually kind of scared me. I was doing them really quick so they didn't hurt as bad but they were deeper and bled so much more.I had to go to class with a hand toel wrapped around my arm under my coat because it wouldn't stop bleeding enough until an hour later. They will be so pretty when they heal though.

After this weekend, hopefully I won't be so dependent upon lax. I wont be able to eat anything for two and a half days, and then after that I will only be able to eat vegan pudding, applesauce and water. I am going to do that for one week, I think. You are supposed to not eat or drink anything for twelve hours beforehand. I am going to, starting tomorrow, 24 hours before, not eat anything, and just have water and tea. Then, after 7pm, not have anything else. And I believe afterwards, you cant eat or drink anything for a while either so it'll be all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment