20 January 2011

Now Hit Repeat

First Day of Classes.
Don't know why I made such a big deal. It was the same as it always was. Just different profs. I would say the same, just different people, too, but they don't count. I didn't talk to anyone except Josh in Juvenile Justice, and after I left Statistical Psych I saw Justin. But that is it. The rest of the day, the only other person I actually spoke to in person was Wendy, my new housemate, and I went to the mall with Mel to kill a couple hours. I put on my 'Fuck off, Oh damn, please don't see me, just pretend I don't exist' Face. It would be niice to be noticed, but... I suppose the best way to put it, is I don't trust these people. I don't want to get to know a bunch of people and then leave for good in May and never see them again.

I have to go back home to get my wisdom teeth removed. Apparently, because of my dentist, I have to get them done back where I live rather than here at school. And I will probably have to miss a day or two of classes becasue my insurance runs out 1 February so whenever i will be able to get in, is when I will have to go or else I won't be able to get it done.

One good thing about that, though, is I cannot eat for 24 hours before, not even water, and then I probab;y won't be able to eat, if at all, for at least a day or two after. The only bad thing about this is that I will have to make sure I don't cut on my forearms until then, because I don't know if I will have to have a needle in my arm or if it will go in my hand. I've never been under anestesia before... Gotta go to class though, or I'm going to be late.

No comments:

Post a Comment